Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Spring Fever

I have a bad case of Spring fever. With the warm, sunny weather this weekend, I was motivated to Spring-ifying our home. I'm trying to be frugal, so I can spend extra funds on baby stuff, but I still managed to add some little, happy touches without breaking the bank.

1. I'm really proud of my festive wreath I made. With my hot glue gun, I can conquer the world! I've been obsessed with cherry blossoms since we've lived here. I got a branch of fake cherry blossoms, that pre-made stick wreath and glued the chopped up flowers on. I used a natural jute ribbon and glued that bad boy on too. How's that for Pinterest instructions?

2. I began to set our table (my family will be in town next week) and added some bunnies. Those may or may not have treats in them :) This weekend, I browsed Williams Sonoma, oh, if I were a rich girl. My table would be completely decked out for every holiday.

3. A Peter Rabbit-esque bunny purchased at Micheal's. Full price (with a coupon). I plan on expanding my holiday decor over the years. I'll get more pieces after Easter when they go on sale :)

Are you doing anything special to get ready for Spring?


2 comments:

  1. i cleaned out my closet!!! i love what you've done.

    btw, i'm selling my baby stuff (baby bag and carrier). baby bag is like new condition and carrier - i've never used it because kayla hated every single carrier i bought :( same with the jumpy/bouncy things. on my blog under "Designer shit for sale" tab if you want. you can then google the products to read the reviews. again, only if you want :)

    -kathy | Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...