Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I Am Nesting

This post should be called "I am Crazy", because I am not that far along (like not even showing) and have already ordered baby stuff online and off my registry! Oh yea, I alrady have a registery, most of which was shameless copied form others registries :)
Some friends have also already given me stuff. They're like, haha, new moms will take anything!  I'm like, yea buddy, give it all to me! I guess eventually you do get a lot of stuff with a baby then toddler.




So I Ethan is definitely going to repaint once we know for sure the gender. I also want little lambs in here. I am waiting for my overpriced Pottery Barn stuffed lamb to arrive.
(We called my mom a little lamb when she went through chemo and lost her hair. It came in all white and curly! Not a happy time, but I think of my mom when I see lambs, plus they're cute. Side story, E calls me and my mom lamb chop and pork chop.)

More pics to come as we I decorate.  Feel free to point me to your favorite Etsy shops :)




4 comments:

  1. girlfriend. take whatever you can get. if you lived near me, i'd be dropping off a shit ton of stuff. kids are HELLA expensive!!

    -kathy | Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!! I didn't even know a little baby was coming!!! So exciting :) I am happy for you!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take whatever you can get! Baby stuff is so expensive, I remember when I was pregnant with my son I couldn't believe the price of things. I love those baskets, they are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww... I love that lambs have a special meaning to you guys like that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...