Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Beating a Bad Day



I woke up this morning feeling good, and then my last contact tore. One of the biggest hassles of moving is finding all new doctors and unfortunately, the eye doctor I found is terrible. I saw them early Jan. and still don’t have my contacts (not to mention, they botched my insurance, closed their entire office for a week, and don’t book appointments a year out). Don’t worry, as soon as I get those contacts, a Yelp review is coming their way. Today I am wearing my 5 year old Coke bottle glasses with the completely wrong prescription. So I look like a brunette Tori Spelling from Saved by the Bell.


Anyhow, I head downstairs to find cat barf all over the floor. Delightful. (Mercifully, E cleaned it up).
Instead of letting a bad morning wreck the rest of my day, I listen to my go to put me in a good mood jam.

How do you overcome a bad start to your day?
Do you have a go-to song?

3 comments:

  1. Oh sounds like you had a rough morning, that's not fun :(
    My go to song has always been Keep Your Head Up by Andy Grammer
    & I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog:
    http://www.mylifeandlemons.com/2014/02/the-liebster-award.html ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. yuck, that sucks large!!! i just blasted bastille pompeii on repeat because that's just the most kickass song!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Lovely Day is one of "our" songs. :) That song always always always puts a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...