Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Weekend FUNdraiser

Last night we went went to the Oldies but Goodies Cocker Spaniel Rescue's Wine Tasting Fundraiser.
http://www.cockerspanielrescue.com/

It was a great event held in DC's Eastern Market. My favorite part of the evening was the chocolate and wine pairings- so yummy! I should have written down what I really liked to re-create it at home.

We had a few silent auction items we wanted to win, so we periodically checked on them throughout the evening. When we were checking one package together, I was like man, I got out-bid. Ethan came up and was like, oh good, we're still winning!
Egads! We had different #s and were bidding against each other!
We eventually forgot about bidding and the more stealthy individuals swooped in at the end and won! Oh well, we needed less wine and more focus, but we helped to raise the price for some of the auction items :).

I have hardly any pictures- once again, I blame it on the wine.


If you're in the DC area, you should definitely check this fundraiser out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...